The main purpose of beard oil is to condition and nourish beard hair. It will help prevent dryness, without weighing the hair down or making it look oily.
Beard oils are a great option for anyone who wants to tame their beard hair and make it look healthy, soft and shiny. Jojoba oil and f ractionated coconut oil are very lightweight, and mustard seed carrier oil will provide a silicone-like effect. A blend of earthy vetiver with f resh grapef ruit and spicy ginger essential oils will gently scent the beard.
- Softens and strengthens beard hair. Softens and treats dry/rough beards. …
- Provides the beard with vitamins and minerals for healthy beard growth. …
- Moisturises and protects the skin beneath the beard. …
- Helps get rid of beard itch. …
- Cleans the beard and leaves it smelling great. .
How To Use
To use beard oil, warm 2-3 drops of oil on your fingers and gently comb through the beard using the fingers
Simmondsia Chinensis(Jojoba) Seed Oil, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Brassica Alba (Mustard) Seed Oil
Vetiveria Zizanioides (Vetiver) Root Oil, Citrus Paradisi (Grapef ruit) Oil, Zingiber Officinale (Ginger) Root Oil
Tocopherol(vitamin E), Pinus Maritima (Pine) Oil, Citrus x Limon (Lemon) Oil