People with oily skin tend to have oily hair as well, but there are exceptions. oily skin usually means an oily scalp, which leads to oily hair. Besides oily appearance, oily hair can also look dull and lifeless. often, people with oily hair also suffer from dandruff.
Cleansing Conditioner: Lather your hair in Shea & Coconut to strengthen, protect, and lock in moisture. With this rinse off conditioning treatment, you can enjoy new growth, dandruff control, and thicker hair that shines.
This shampoo have been formulated and targeted to people with oily hair to dry hair.
For easier cleaning, detangle your hair prior to washing or wash hair in sections.
HOW TO USE SHAMPOO:
- Use in the shower on wet hair.
- Squeeze a quarter size amount into palm, rub hands together to emulsify
- Use finder tip (not nails) to gently massage into scalp
- Rinse Thoroughly
- Ensure all shampoo is rinsed out of hair
- Apply our Conditioner after the shampoo for best result
HOW TO USE CONDITIONER:
- Apply to hair right after shampoo. Massage under scalp, hair tip and Rinse off.
- For best result, style with our Leave in conditioner and hair pomade.
Glycerin, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Aqua, Disodium/Sodium Cocoyl Glutamate (Perlastan), Decyl Glucoside, Cocamidopropyl betaine, Coco glucoside, Sodium Lauryl Sulfoacetate, Geogard ultra , Salix Nigra (Willow) Bark Extract, Hydrolyzed Oat Protein, Melaleuca Alternifolia, Melaleuca Alternifolia, Caprylyl/capryl, Hydrolyzed Rice Protein, Behentrimonium Methosulfate, Centrimonium Chloride, Jamaican Castor Oil, Cetyl, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut Oil), Tocopherol (Vitamin E), D-Panthenol (Vitamin B5), Isoamy Laurate (Dermofeel Sensolv), Prunus Persica, Mangifera Indica
There are no reviews yet.